"We pride ourselves on our history of repeat clients in all sectors of our business."
Sprint Mechanical Inc. is a well-established mechanical engineering and construction firm with a 26 year history in design/build, construction management, traditional plan and spec contracting and Infrastructure Ontario – Design, Build Finance and Maintained private partnership projects (P2/P3). We have completed several successful mechanical contracts – from retrofit projects to multi-million dollar commercial construction projects.
In 1988, Albert Salvatore and his 5 partners established Sprint Mechanical Inc. with just 4 service trucks on the road. They were able to complete their first Million dollar mechanical contract, Whitby Bus Garage just 1 year later.
Responding to the demands of the market place, in 2001 the company began completing Design Build projects. In turn we rebranded and started operating under the name Sprint Insight.
By 2008 Sprint Insight reached revenues over $50 Million with two projects values over $15 million each, Shops at Don Mills and Mississauga Transit Campus Expansion.
Our first successful P3 project was completed in 2012, CAMH Redevelopment Phase 2. Along with this milestone our revenues had exceeded $70 Million.
Albert Salvatore became the sole-proprietor in 2014 buying out his previous partners. In 2015 we decided to complete the circle and with a new rebranding have started to operate under Sprint Mechanical Inc once again.
We adhere to a straight forward philosophy – provide a top quality product on time and within budget. Our cost effective approach leads to practical design solutions creating exceptional value for the client and entire construction team. At Sprint Mechanical our team approach ensures:
Timely decision making
Value driven design solutions
Considers all parties involved
Safety is a major priority at Sprint Mechanical. We protect our people by setting up and enforcing stringent workplace safety and health standards. We provide safety and health information, training, and assistance to our employees and associates. It is our practice to provide a safe and healthy work place, free from all recognized hazards, and stressing proactive safety awareness practices.
On all our projects, maintaining a safe and well organized site is of primary importance. We pride ourselves in our safety record and continually strive for zero "lost time" incidents.
Sprint Mechanical is proud to have been the recipients of the MCAT and CSAO Safety Award in the category of 15,000 – 50,000 Man Hours in 2001 and runner-up to the same award in 2003 and 2005. In 2010 we were awarded the MCAT and CSAO Safety Award in the 50,000 plus Man Hours category.
Our safety initiatives include:
- Developed comprehensive supervisor training and resources
- Expanded safety talks with the addition of 295 safety short DVDs.
- Safety Newsletters published on relevant safety topics each month.
- Environmental and safety audits conducted on all sites, pre and during construction.
- TSSA, Quality Control Program and installation Quality Control Programs enhances to include the processes and procedures to address infectious controls in health care facilities.
- Weekly safety meetings and job site inspections
- Site Specific plans including but not limited to Quality Control Plans, Environmental Plan, Pressure Test Procedure, Type 1 Asbestos Abatement procedures, Hazard Assessment and Confined Space